Mahi-Mahi with Chutney Recipe
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup of packed, chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large kiwi, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 large garlic, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon chopped jalapeno chile
- Two 6-to-7-ounce mahi-mahi fillets
- Ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- Coarsely purée the first 5 ingredients in a processor to make the chutney.
- Season chutney with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Sauté until just opaque in the center, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates. Top with chutney.