Provencal Shrimp Recipe
Chef Bernard Henry shares this recipe for Provencal Shrimp.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb Shrimp (21-25 count), peeled and deveined with tails on
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup of parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add olive oil.
- When olive oil is hot, but not smoking, add shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn shrimp once, add garlic, salt, and pepper and toss cooking for 1 more minute, or until translucent. DO NOT OVERCOOK or the shrimp will be chewy.
- Add some lemon juice before taking the pan off the heat.
- Take the shrimp off the heat. Add parsley and toss.
- Serve over pasta.