Tuna Ceviche Recipe
Chef Bernard Henry shares this recipe for Tuna Ceviche from the Islands. Wine selections from Ms. Jane Hermansen of the Greater Washington Wine School, GWWSLLC@aol.com.
Tuna Ceviche Ingredients
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 Pound of tuna
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 Scallions
- 2 Tomatoes (flesh and seeds removed)
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green mango or regular mango
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Tuna Ceviche Instructions
- Dice tuna into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Pour lime juice over the tuna. Add olive oil, toss and refrigerate for an hour.
- Dice all the vegetables and add to tuna 10 minutes before serving.
- Season to taste, gently toss and serve.
***Tips: Do not add lime juice more than an hour before serving or the juice will “cook” the tuna.
- Langlois BRUT ROSÉ NV CREMANT DE LOIRE (Loire, France)
- Torii Mor 2007 PINOT GRIS (Willamette Valley, Oregon)
- Astica 2006 SAUVIGNON BLANC (Cuyo, Argentina)