- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 large salmon fillet
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a processor, combine parsley, cheese, thyme, lemon zest, and salt.
- Add garlic during processing. Place in a bowl and add bread crumbs.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of butter and mix together.
- Place salmon in a greased pan and brush with 1 Tablespoon of butter.
- Pack mixture on top of salmon and cook for 20-25 minutes.